MISSTHANG

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New

Am so excited coz finally I have created a blog. I really didn't have the time before, but I decided to squeeze some in.
It's been a long road for me but am finally graduating from college and I could't be happier. since clearing from high school i've been from one college to another. From doing computers to doing some accounting courses and then realizing thats not for me and then joining another college to improve my grades so that I could get into college. So just imagine masomo all this years bila a break. I'm actually taking one now before going to Grad school because if I don't am gonna go crazy. I also needed a break to plan my wedding..........yes am getting married to a wonderful guy and am excited. We are still arguing about having kids immediately or laters coz we've been living together and have had all the fun but he still thinks we should have some more travelling before getting kids and I think we should get some ASAP coz the clock is ticking.
We were having the discussion with my bro and he was telling me all men are scared of having kids and that he's no different. They wonder what kind of father they will be and if they will be able to provide for the family because now the family increases. But anyway I just want a baby coz I love babies and everyone tells me am good with babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...welcome to the blog world. Well Missthang dont even know where to start;
1. Why Misthang.
2. I would argue the excact opposite for kids, stick with hubbys plans.
3. I like your background.
Anyways this are just my two cents.:)