MISSTHANG

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday blues

Woke up this morning feeling lazy. I guess had so much fun over the weekend. Mr. and I went out friday and he got so drank and in return I had a blast because he only dances when he's drank so u can just imagine the fun I had. On sato mum-in-law and I went for lunch at a friends place then went for dinner somewhere else, so I did not cook sato. sunday went to church and then went for a graduation party. you can just see how my weekend was busy. Oh and I forgot to say we live with mum-in-law and I have nothing further to say about that!!
Driving to work was a mess because it was drizling and as usual there was traffic. I don't understand what happens when it rains. It's like people forget to drive when it rains and sometimes it's not even a lot of rain, like today it was just a drizzle. I still got to work on time though.
One thing about me- I like being on time and on time means half an hour early. I'm always on time. I'm still trying to rub that off on Mr. and am yet to succeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...keep up. Very well put.

Tony.