MISSTHANG

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Furahi day

friday is casual friday at jobo and I was feeling sexy this morning so I decided to put on my 4 inch boots and am 5'9 so u can imagine how tall I looked. Anyway thats besides the point. My work needs me to walk around sometimes and it just happened today was one of the days I had to walk all over the place with my 4 inch boots. I felt sexy for sometime but after an hour my feet were killing me. so my sexy self had to let go of the boots and put on my office sandals. what a waste of shoes. sometimes I wonder why women have to suffer walking with high heeled shoes just to look good or feel sexy like moi.

Have a supa and blessed weekend everybody.

No comments: